About this Course
Gender Perspectives in Disaster Preparedness and Humanitarian Response by APP (need more info about the course)
What you will learn
After completion of the course, you will gain understanding and knowledge of:
- Concepts, terminologies and frameworks on gender, disaster preparedness and humanitarian response.
- Basic tools for conducting gender analysis.
- Integration of gender-sensitive approaches for disaster preparedness and humanitarian response.
- Learning through innovation, advocacy, collaboration and partnership.
Expert track – Launch date: XXth XXX 2018
- Module 1: Concepts and terminologies on gender, disaster preparedness and humanitarian response
- Module 2: International frameworks/ declarations for gender integration into disaster preparedness and humanitarian response
- Module 3: Basic Tool for Gender Analysis
- Module 4: Learning through innovation, advocacy, collaboration and partnership
Meet the instructors
Instructors include international faculty members from Germany, Egypt and Switzerland, supported by a line-up of expert guest lecturers and exclusive interviews with world leaders in the field of climate change, disaster risk reduction and environment: